Im Free From Wires with Jabra Sport Wireless Headphones
Im Clumsy and I Know it
A day never passes where I don’t trip over my own feet, run into a wall or mistake one thing for another because I didn’t have my glasses on. Don’t believe me just check this out.
My clumsy ways don’t stop when I am exercising either. I took up running and love to listen to music but the only headphones I had that attached to my phone had a long wire that never seemed to want to cooperate with me.
It never failed I would be running and my arm would catch the wire and rip the ear bud from my ear.
Then I thought I had tackled this problem by tucking the wires into my shirt. Well that didn’t work either it would normally find its way stuck in the my bra strap or pulled out from getting caught on the collar of my shirt.
Cutting the Cord and Going Wireless
I was at a point where I had just pretty much given up on having any type of a run without getting tangled up in my headphone wires until about a week or so ago the nice people over at Jabra contacted me to tell me about these new Jabra Sport Wireless head phones.
I seriously thought they must have been reading my mind because I was thinking to myself only days earlier there has to be an easier solution. They sent me over a pair to try out and I must say I am in love with them.
They come in a small black box with everything you need to Exercise with Freedom. The box contains the headphones, a protective bag to keep them in, two packages of ear buds in various sizes and a n instruction booklet to get you started. The setup was simple. I downloaded the Jabra Connect app and but the headphones on and followed the audio instructions. In under 5 mins I was cutting my yard rocking out to Kelly Rowland’s Motivation.
I will definitely be adding this product to my list of fitness must haves.
Buy them Here
Here are the Specs
- Wireless Technology: BluetoothSupports Bluetooth™ for wireless connectivity
- Bluetooth version: 3.0Supports Bluetooth® version 3.0
- AVRCP: YesYou can control your music from this device when it’s streaming from another device, such as your mobile phone
- Music Streaming: YesDevice can stream music from a source, such as a Smartphone, Bluetooth enabled laptop, tablet, or MP3 player
- Microphone Type: Omni Directional/noise filterEnhances call clarity by eliminating background noise from the office.
- Mute function: YesMute gives you the option to mute/unmute the microphone directly on the device
Battery & Power
- Talk Time: Up to 4 hoursTalk Time is the maximum time you can talk before a device runs out of power
- Standby Time: Up to 120 hour(s)Standby Time is the maximum time a device can remain powered on
- Wearing Style: Behind-the-earWearing Style refers to the different ways you can wear or use the product
Ear Cushion Type:
- Large (L) sized ear gels
- Medium (M) sized ear gels
- Small (S) sized ear gels
Do you listen to music when you workout?
Disclosure of Material Connection: This is a “sponsored post.” The company who sponsored it compensated me via a cash payment, gift, or something else of value to write it. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers. I am disclosing this in accordance with the Federal Trade Commission’s 16 CFR, Part 255: “Guides Concerning the Use of Endorsements and Testimonials in Advertising.”
Create Healthier Habits TODAY!
Subscribe to receive your free Healthy Habits Tracker and weekly tips and encouragement to help you reach your goals.